Menu
Menu
Your Cart

Visit our new website! https://quebecorgone.org/

The page you requested cannot be found!

THE ENERGY OF LIFE
All our orgone generator products are based on Wilhelm Reich's orgone theory. Orgone is also known as life energy, ch'i, or prana. Unlike Reich's first devices which accumulated surrounding orgone, be it positive or negative, these generate pure energy, transmutating negative energies into positive ones, hence their name "orgone generators".
Read More
When I was 20 years old, I discovered my first spiritual book entitled ''In Search of the Message of the Dolphins, the Cetacean Hypothesis by Claude T..
$1,200.00
BUY NOW
Introducing the most powerful and aesthetically pleasing orgone pyramid in the world! Imagine unwrapping this beautifully crafted device, specifically..
$345.93
BUY NOW
Looking for a way to enhance your personal and spiritual growth? The Lemurian Pyramid is here to help! Not only does it offer the benefits of orgon..
$219.45
BUY NOW
Introducing our enhanced Orgone Holy Hand Grenade, a powerful tool for neutralizing negative energy and reducing the harmful effects of EMF radiatio..
$99.75
BUY NOW
Are you in need of a boost? The Boosting Pendant is here to help! Known for its effectiveness in giving extra energy and zest, this pendant is perfect..
$60.94
BUY NOW
In search of a reliable source of protection and grounding, no matter where you go? The Original Pendant has got you covered. As our most popular smal..
$57.18
BUY NOW
Are you looking for a unique and stylish way to increase love energy in your life? The Heart Pendant is the perfect choice for you! Made with a ble..
$42.24
BUY NOW
By purchasing one of our Succor Punches for yourself, you'll be investing in a high-quality crystal device with LP zapper circuitry, this is a low-con..
$288.42
BUY NOW
The Mini Powerwand is a compact, budget-friendly version of our popular Psionic device, the Mega Powerwand. It comes with all the same features, inclu..
$486.63
BUY NOW
The Mega Powerwand is the most advanced version of our psychic devices. It is equipped with an integrated 15 hertz LP Zapper frequency generator, ens..
$1,006.03
BUY NOW

The page you requested cannot be found.